- Alternative Trading System Rules - Exhibit 1 (INFORMATION DOCUMENT)
- Alternative Trading System Rules - Exhibit 2 (RULES OF FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT TRADING IN THE ALTERNATIVE TRADING SYSTEM (UTP))
- Alternative Trading System Rules - Exhibit 3 (CURRENT AND PERIODICAL INFORMATION IN THE ALTERNATIVE TRADING SYSTEM ON THE NEWCONNECT MARKET)
- Alternative Trading System Rules - Exhibit 4 (CURRENT AND PERIODIC REPORTS PRESENTED BY ISSUERS OF DEBT FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS IN THE ALTERNATIVE TRADING SYSTEM ON CATALYST)
- Alternative Trading System Rules - Exhibit 5 (AUTHORISED ADVISER IN THE ALTERNATIVE TRADING SYSTEM)
- Alternative Trading System Rules - Exhibit 6 (MARKET ANIMATOR IN THE ALTERNATIVE TRADING SYSTEM (UTP))
- Alternative Trading System Rules - Exhibit 7 (FEES IN THE ALTERNATIVE TRADING SYSTEM)
The Catalyst Rules are framework regulations covering, among others, the general rules of the organised market of bonds issued by companies and local governments, the authorisation of debt securities, the reporting requirements applicable to issuers, the rules of introducing and admitting bonds to trading in all segments of the Catalyst market, the rules of participation in trading for financial institutions.
The Catalyst Rules are framework regulations approved by Resolution of the WSE Management Board of 3 September 2009. In areas such as the authorisation of debt financial instruments and some key principles of organised trading, the Rules will constitute the basis of the relations between the WSE and trading participants and between the WSE and bond issuers. The Rules will also have a bearing on the relations between issuers and trading participants on the one hand and the company BondSpot (MTS-CeTO) on the other.
The Catalyst Rules set out the basic rules of the bond market as a framework for regulations defining the specific rules of the introduction of bonds to Catalyst, i.e.:
- WSE Rules applicable to the exchange regulated bond market on Catalyst;
- Rules of Non-Exchange Regulated Trading applicable to non-exchange regulated trading on Catalyst;
as well as:
- Rules of Trading on the Regulated Market – applicable to Catalyst;
- Rules of Alternative Trading System organised by the BondSpot – applicable to Catalyst.
- Resolution No. 1428/2014 of the Warsaw Stock Exchange Management Board dated 17 December 2014 concerning determination of the detailed conditions of market making for debt financial instruments in the alternative trading system on Catalyst